Wednesday 9 April 2008

9th April 2008

I have been looking at other Blogs after my friend Cathy won an award and I am astonished at the quality of cards out there, mine feel so inferior in comparrison. Mostly people are using stamping and colouring them in to great effect and mounting them up to finish, they are truely beautiful. Paul has agreed to me buying a few stamps if I wish to give it a try, but I may see if I can do a topper swap first, to see how I get on. Have been crusing Ebay and the web as I like the Penny Black Hedgehog stamps, to see if I can get a secondhand one to have a try with first before spending out.
I have also returned a packet of papermania rub-on transfers to the manufactor as they did not rub off and ruined two cards.
Congratulations again Cathy x

1 comment:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Hiya! I hope you don't mind me bursting in but I was just on a blog wander and saw your post ^.^
Your cards are fabulous!! Don't think they are inferior in any way to anyone else's ((hug))
Everyone has their own little way of making what makes them happy, and as you travel you pick up ideas and inspiration...and sometimes try them for yourself... then get addicted!! Ooops :o)
There is someone on Ebay who actually lists Penny Black stamped images...they'd be fab for starting with.Here you go...have found her! If you put this item number in the search box it'll take you to one of her listings 190212031293
Good luck x