Tuesday 13 May 2008

A few cards I have made - simple designs but forgot to post

This is an image given to me - It is party Tilda I think, I have water coloured her in different shades of blue and as the image is so large, mounted her on yellow card onto a white background.
For this card I wanted in simple for a friend whose daughter has had to have brain surgery for the second time in a fortnight due to an infection after the orginal operation. Again an image given to me, which I love so much it is on my wishlist. I have coloured Tilda's dress in an olive green to match the stems of the lavender and given her lavender wings. I have shaded a bit of blue sky int he background. Mounted on lilac card and greeting from papermania run-ons.
Yet again an image given to me. Mounted on papermania elequent paper. A ribbon from a chocolate box I think and the message a papermania rub on again.
A final swapped image ( I am saving for more stamps as my maternity leave money ends this month). I have mounted Tilda sitting on a ribbon and added some silver flowers to give a firework type image.
Ok this is one of my own stamps (hehe), I love this Tilda. I have coloured her blue and mounted her onto blue card. Two squares from the venetian skies range by papermania and 4 gem stars to balance the card.

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

OMG you have been busy, they are all great, I do love the way you use colour
Hugs jacqui xx

Cathy said...

You have been busy Vicky - great cards and use of papers. Sketches are winging their way to you - check your email.
Hugs
Cathy