Sunday 11 May 2008

Lost all inspiration

I don't know if it is the weather or what but I have lost all inspiration. I am simply mounting water coloured stamps onto plain or single papered backgrounds. I have tried challenges and nothing seems to flow at all. I think the problem is down to the size of my cards and my images being too big for the challenges, may have to buy some bigger cards and treat myself to some new backing papers at the same time. Will maybe show you the cards, but may not - stupid transfers not working again and these are the replacements - think that so far the black ones have been fine - it is the coloured ones where the problem lies - just calling them distressed - lol!

Little H is full of a nasty cold and has a rash and high temperature so calpolled up - it is just a cold keep checking with a glass to make sure - so DH and I are shattered. E has spent the day tearing round the house and garden which has worn us out too!

Well off to blog hope for inspiration but all my sisters seem to have been enjoying the sun and not crafting this weekend.

No comments: