Wednesday 14 January 2009

ABC - W is for wallet card.



This card was created for my friend Jayne's birthday. The paper is from the Basic Grey Cupcake pack and I have just used the one sheet rather than layer it as I thought it was too pretty to cover up. The image is a Sarah Kay one sent to me by Lynsey which is fantastic to colour and I have used watercolour pencils to create the effect. I have cut out the image using the label set from nestability and have created a seperate piece using cream card which I then ran through the cuttlebug on the happy birthday folder that I recieved as a christmas present of Cathy (along with a gorgeous journal). I have repeated the patten on the inside to create the folder using sticky pads in order to put images behind. The flower is prima from the new artful collage range, i think it is antique. The ribbon is stash, brads are prima.

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgoeus Vicky - Love the papers and embossing folder (LOL!!) Great colouring of you image.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Ali Watson said...

This is fab, love that SK image. Scrummy papers too.

Jayne Hayward said...

Thank you Vicky for making this card for my birthday. I've had so many people ask about it as I still have it on show on my mantle piece. Looking forward to hopefully submitting my own card to this weeks challenge.

Jayne xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

i'm sure jayne will love it vicky

it's wonderful - i love the new nesties but so far resisted! LOL

hugs jane x

nessy said...

so gorgeous vicky ~ your friend will love this!!
also thankyou for sharing those amazing photo`s of your son~ how he has grown into a sweet boy ~ what a big step going to nursery!
vanessa xx

Moni said...

Lovely wallet card! Hugs, Moni

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful wallet card love the image and papers :)
Val xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Vicky, lovely make. Fab colouring on the image. Kim

Bev said...

Vicky this is fabulous! I love the fresh, spring colours and such a wonderful idea too

hugs Bev x