Tuesday 12 May 2009

Whiff of Joy - Katharina Sketch


A quick post here sorry as I really need to try and catch up on all your blogs while I have 5 minutes and a coffee to hand.
I found this pad of K and Co while routing for a yellow pad originally and changed my mind on my colour scheme. I think it has worked really well though. Note to self to try and choose a different pad of paper each time so that I rotate them and don't keep using the same pad, which is a bad habit of mine.
recipe -
Image - WOJ - Spring willow with hat Rak of Jayne
papers - K and Co Classic
Flowers - prima and hobbycraft
gems - stash
charm - stash
medium - distressed inks, sorry did not note them down.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW Vicky this card is so stunning. I just love it. Your coloring is so perfect and all the details are so beautiful
Hope everything is fine with you and your family?
Love the new layout on your blog - its so sweet - just like you

Hugs and love
Heidi

Rach said...

a beautiful card Vicky, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.x

Moni said...

It is so gorgeous, love the stamp image and the papers and the details are so great! Hugs, moni

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,l love the stamp and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful colours hun

hugs jane x