Wednesday 3 June 2009

ABC Q is for Quilted


Hello all, so sorry I am awol at the moment. I hope this card loads properly I am having so many problems with blogger at the moment. All cards when loading are streams of http letters and numbers and everytime I try and leave comments I am getting stuck or thrown out completely. I am also struggling to make cards as my hands are aching in the joints, have tests coming up but it hurts to type and colour so please still visit me and I will try and visit you back as and when I am able.
This lovely image had been coloured in distressed inks and mounted onto two sheets of basic grey paper that has been cut into 3cm squares and then faux stitched in red. I hope you like it.
recipe
image - sugar nellie ropeswing
papers - basic grey urban praire - i love this pad
flowers - stash
pearls - stash
medium - distressed inks will add colours later as can't find my postit note of them.

17 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

such a gorgeous card and hope all goes well with the tests

hugs jane x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you used and the image is so cute! Hugs, moni

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Vicky, good luck with the tests
xx

cats whiskers said...

Hope you feel better soon hun and your 'puter probs sort themselves out. I love this card such greart colours and image
Hugs Jacqui x

Wendi said...

Wow this is so pretty
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog
Wendi x

strawberry fields said...

Vicky this is a wonderful card. I love the BG papers and the way you've arranged the card. I had fun with this one!
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Heidi said...

Oh this is so sweet Vicky. I love how you have put together this card. You are so talented my dear friend

Hugs and love
Heidi

Jules said...

Hi Vicky

Beautiful card. Love the patchwork effect and the colours blend so perfectly.

Hope all goes well with your tests and they get to sort your aching joints out.

Love Jules xx

Heidi said...

Hi again sunshine

I forgot to say that I hope your blog trouble will be ok again soon-I also have that problem sometime.
I also hope you are well. Sending you lots of hugs

-Heidi

CraftyC said...

Hope your better soon Vicky, and all goes well with the tests. Your card is beautiful
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Fabby card honey, you take care of yourself eh.

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely patchwork card, love it, Vicky. Kim

nessy said...

gorgeous card vicky ~ love the "quilted" look.
hope all is well with you ~and your hand pain is soon sorted
vanessa xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Thank you for your really kind words. Your card is really good too and love the bright colours of the card. You seem to have mastered the distressed inks no problem.

Jayne xx

strawberry fields said...

It's a pleasure! I'm so sorry about the pain. how horrible for you.....big hugs
fiona x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! love the colours you have used for this card! Sorry to hear your having trouble with your hands!! I totally know how you feel! :0)