Thursday 4 June 2009

Just Magnolia - Animals and Butterflies



Firstly a massive thank you to everyone whom left very lind messages. I am managing to do what I can when I can but I ache so much today and I am so tired, I have no energy but trying to do what I can for the boys sake. Ed is off nursery today for voting and so it is extra hard entertaining them, thank goodness it is sunny. We are also potty training oh the joys!

Here anyway is my card and I have enclosed a picture of my Dad's cat incase you don't understand the colouring! I hope you like it and I am not too late to enter.

recipe -
image - tildas cat, butterfly background.
papers - basic grey urban praire
nesties - ovals

7 comments:

Moni said...

Another fab card, love the cute image! Great job! Hugs, moni

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,l love the image and papers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

cute card! love the background...I need that stamp!
Pam Going Postal

Camilla said...

Rally cute:) And I love your cat!! Soooo sweet!
Hugs, Camilla.

Heidi said...

This is so sweet Vicky. The cat looks great and the photo of the real cat is so cute. I love cats.
The card is so beautiful

Hugs and love
Heidi

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

oh vicky - so sweet!

love it and such a cute cat!

hugs jane x

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x