Friday 12 June 2009

WOJ Bev's sketch and Dutch Dare


Argh I ripped this card apart mulitple times as I managed to get the scale wrong once I had added a border to the image. I tried to follow Kim's distressed tutorial and I don't think it is too bad for a first attempt!

ETA - Dutch dare are sending the cards to sick children I have sent this card to Jemima S and also sent the card I made for this coming weeks ABC to Amy I hope that you all send one of these children a card and make their day x

9 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky I think your card is very pretty!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Susie Sugar said...

Great card really pretty , I love the colours
Hugs Susie xx

nessy said...

gorgeous get well card vicky ~ love the colour combo!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love it! husg, moni

cats whiskers said...

Love the colours on this one sweetie and your colouring is just perfect, thabnks for joining WOJ this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Karin said...

Fabulous card.
Love the lay-out, beautifull colours and sweet image.
Thanks for joining our special challenge on the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Bev said...

What a fabulous card hun, love what you've done with my sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

Heidi said...

Oh this is so sweet. Love the image and your coloring is always so beautiful Vicky.

Hugs and love
Heidi