Tuesday 9 June 2009

WOJ Charms meets Spoonful of Sugar Butterflies


I am having to write this blind and then hope that the image loads as I am unable to ammend fonts, see anything but codes etc on blogger at the moment. If this continues wordpress is looking a very viable option.
Think this card is missing something and i am not sure what. If you have any ideas please let me know.
Still not 100% and not myself at all, really low at the moment so if I don't fet chance to visit you all please bear with me.
hugs

recipe -
image - willow with boots woj summer kit
paper s- k and co hydranger
flowers - prima
brad - papermania
dragonfly brad - stash
charm - madcowbeads
spacer - hobbyhouse
lace - stash
medium - distressed inks

4 comments:

Moni said...

So cute card, lovely image! Love all details! husg, moni

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful Vicky. Love the image and how you have colored it. You are so talented my friend

hugs and love
Heidi

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colours.

Carol x

cats whiskers said...

This is really so cute love how you have coloured willow, pefect colour choice dear
Hugs Jacqui x