Monday 10 August 2009

Little Gardener


A very simple card for two challenges

* Sketch and Stash - the image is new from the new Sarah Kay release, the paper is a 12x12 I have had for years that I did not know what to do with and I used my new martha stewart punch on the border.

* Cute Card Thursday - red and teal.

I am hopefully be back to getting a card done a day, gosh have i had a nightmare weekend with the boys or what. Absolutely pouring here today so no idea how I am going to entertain them, they are bored of all their toys and I may just give in for once and put Cars on and let them have a veg day!

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely card Vicky. That image is so sweet and a fab take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Hope the boys are good today - would you like a pussycat as well?!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet SK image.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, that little boy is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
P.S I think Dylan has a veg day everyday, he's always got the telly on!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful use of this new Sarah Kay stamp!! Love the DP. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Jill said...

beautiful card Vicky, I love the SK image, he's adorable, and your flowers look gorgeous, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

cheryl said...

lovely card hun i love that image I have this one too you have made a fab card with yours love cheryl xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear this is stunning what a fabulous colour combo you have used and your colouring is terrific, and I love the image, hope you are all fit and well dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Vicky. Love the cute image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Wiccababe said...

thats so cute, love the simplicity of it
Debz
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the simlicity of this card and those flowers are a gorgeous colour.

nessy said...

oh what a sweet card ~love those scrummy flowers ~perfect
a day watching cars sounds fun to me ~we all need veg days!! ~although after 3 times it does drive you mad ~but some how the boys can keep watching again and again!!
vanessa xx