Tuesday 22 December 2009

missed challenge cards? - Help

My husbands job means that he is very busy this time of year (especially with all the snow) and has to work from home most evenings on the computer, hence why I have not been around in blog land very much. Here are some cards I have done, that I think I have missed the challenges they were originally intended for, and I have lost the sheet with all my challenges written down. If you see one that fits a new challenge posted before today could you please let me know so that they don't go to waste. thanks xxx

A quick cracked glass card.
A quick card, papers basic grey wassill - adore this pack, image tilda Another cracked glass card.
This was just a play around card - I think it may have been for a Simon Says Challenge
This was the spoonful of sugar last week. Image is Sugar Nellie Snowflake, which has been coloured in copics then I applied clear embossing powder as per Cathy and Rach's tutorials and then cracked it. Papers etc stash.
I think this card was a papertake sketch? Not sure, papers Basic Grey Wassill. Image WOJ.

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

KaboodleDoodles has a walk in winterwonderland,
Crafty Creations has a free theme,
Die Cut Dreams has snowflakes,
Cupcake has Celebrations,
Digi Tues has let it snow,
Danni's Dreams has a open week as long as it has a fairy,or a angel or butterfly on it.
Hope this helps,
Happy christmas,
Fantastic cards,
Hugs
Angie

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous, such beautiful images.
luv
Debby