Monday 22 February 2010

February 21, 2010 - Copied from Lacey's blog

Card Drive with candy!!
Would you like to win a $20.00 Gift Certificate to my store Stamp and Create?

My good friend Terry has asked me if I could help her collect 100 cards for her Aunt's 100th Birthday!! Her birthday is on April 4th (Easter Sunday).
Wouldn't that be such a great way to celebrate such a wonderful birthday?!
Oh, the things she has seen in her 100 years! Can you imagine growing up without TV's, computers, or cars!! She learned how to drive when she was 12 on a Model T Ford! She was married during the depression.
Margaret recently fell a few months ago, so she is having a little harder time getting around. But that hasn't stopped her from doing the dishes every night!! She is almost 100% self sufficient. That's what I want to be like if I live to my 100th birthday!!
Anyway, if you would like to send Margaret a card, please email me at
LaceySoLiving@bellsouth.net and I will give you her address. She lives with my friend Terry, so Terry will keep track of all of the cards that are received by Saturday, April 3rd.
I will post the winner of the gift certificate on Monday, April 5th.
If you would be willing to post this on your blog, it would be greatly appreciated!!
Let's help Margaret have the best 100th birthday ever!!!
~Lacey

No comments: