Saturday 17 April 2010

Secret Crafter DT Card


A simple scrapbook layout this week for me for Secret Crafter my hayfever was so bad in the middle of the week (did you notice a lack of cards) that I was not able to see properly out of the one eye they are so red and itchy at the moment. I used Tim Holtz tags and cut a train out of one using my cuttlebug die. Do check out the other teams work and nip over to Wendy's shop Secret Crafter and check out the Mollie and Jake stamps I keep showing on my blog, they are selling out fast!!!!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great LO Vicky - looks like you all had fun!
Helen x

Becky said...

What a great LO Vicky, looks like a great day was had by everyone!
xx

gina g said...

Hi Vicky Sorry your suffering i dont myself but daughter suffers terribly, i love the page you've done its fabulous. luv gina xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is a fabby layout, the tickets go so well with the train theme, hayfever was really bad for me too, i got this thing from chemist you put up your nose and it lights up look like rudolph for 3 mins but wow what an improvment, hugs Pops x