Monday 31 May 2010

Guest Design Team Card - Sweetpea Stampers

Ok now you can see why I was asking so many questions about scrink plastic last week! This is my final week as guest designer over on sweetpea stampers and I have adored my time on this challenge. I have fallen in love with these stamps and my husband has ordered me some more from America for our 9th wedding anniversary next month so you will be seeing an awful lot more. The card showcases three stamps with the theme of fairy dust. I have choosen a k and co loose sheet of paper from the margo pack which is covered in green shinny glitter. I have used my cutterbug to cut 3 apperatures out of the paper and the green card stock. The larger centre hole has had an image stuck behind it on foam pads to add some depth. The image has been coloured in copics, sakura pens and twinkling H2O's. The two smaller ovals both contain shrink plastic windows of two other fairy stamps from sweet pea. The flowers are WOC which have been drenched in glimmermist pearl and have tim holtz cotton candy stickles added to the tops of the petals. I only used one sheet of paper as I did not want to distract from the 'windows' details.

I hope that you like it x









entering for totally gorjuss - wings

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful card hun, love those little aperatures.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Teri said...

Fabulous idea with the windows and shrink plastic. Love the flowers too hun. Must get that image. . .
Hugs,
Teri x

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!! This is amazing! Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

This card is simply gorgeous.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Vicky I love what you have done here the design is fantastic and I love the shrink plastic idea. So pleased that your husband is buying you more stamps and thanks for being such an awesome GDT Hugs Pascale