Tuesday 29 June 2010

Gorjuss in Pink


I have not inked this little girl up in ages so I thought it was time to rectify the matter. The papers are basic grey sugared and the flowers are prima and woc. The pearls are from secret crafter and the ribbon is stash.

challenges -
*sugar bowl - sketch
*basic grey - photo inspriation
*allsorts - embossing (flowers)
*CCT - reycle the ribbon is originally from a box of chocolates.

I was honored today to receive an eamil from dotcomgiftshop to say I had made their top 101 blogs - thank you so much xxx

My daily recommend. This is a new feature where I want to share with you some wonderful blogs that I have found hopping. I think that now we rely on blogrolls we tend to miss talent out there that other people recommended. So from now on, on each post I will be recommending someone for you to visit and I hope that you will all adopt this too.

Today it is Angie from Potter's Paper Paradise. I just love her work with sweetpea stamps.

hugs all xxx

14 comments:

Angie said...

Hi victoria love your card the colours are fab i love pink and green together. Thanks for recommending me in your blog and your kind comments you leave.
Hugs Angie X

Squirrel x said...

Beautiful Gorjuss Girl card hun, really love what you have done with this. So pretty. Thanks for the blog recommendation too, off for a peek. Hugs, Sxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just spotted your card as I posted mine at the SB challenge and had to see it in more detail. Gorgeous. Love the DPs and the flowers with this pretty girl. Fab. Marianne x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Victoria

Beautiful card, gorjuss image!! Love what you have done with the flowers.

Hugs Ali x

Juls said...

so so beautiful, I love the embossed flowers! Hugs Juls

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the image and the embossed flowers looks great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Vicky, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Fabulous card Vicky, such pretty papers and colours, gorgeous GG and beautiful details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Sarah A said...

Wow this is stunning! The recommended feature is a great idea to get to "meet" other bloggers. Great way to gain inspiration too (as I have from both you and Angie!

Thanks

Sarah x

Sarah A said...

I forgot to say, I also became your 200th follower hehe!

Sarah x

Lilian said...

Lovely work and I love your added pearls. :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Distressed Miss said...

Gorgeous card Victoria, love your choice of colours.
p.s could you let me know if you received my email. Thanks
Hugs
Clare
x