Wednesday 4 August 2010

ABC Design Team Card A is for August


Quick post today as my cold is back and I am cough cough coughing all over the place. The theme is August on ABC this challenge and we want to see cards that represent the month of August. I immediately thought of the rice tones in the Basic Grey Merrakesh pad. As the paper was so busy I felt only one sheet was needed, but I made up for that with flowers! A Sweetpea image coloured in copics with a few gems in the corner.

I hope you like x

8 comments:

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Vicky. Love the colour combo and these stamps are beautiful. Hope you feeling better soon!
Clairex

nessy said...

gorgeous card vicky ~love thos colours you have chosen and another delightful image you have coloured.
hope you feel better soon ~i have woken with a bladder infection ~so up and down to the loo for me!!!..roll on the winter never mind august!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Brandi said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon... I feel for you! I have had a humdinger of a cold that just won't let go. So my sincerest sympathys are with you!

Your card is gorgeous I love the warmth of it!

Feel better! Smiles ~ Brandi

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Vicky, wonderful image and papers.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the image really sweet and fabby colours, big hugs Pops x

Lorraine A said...

absolutely gorgeous card Vicky :-) ,, the image is beautiful and I love the paper and flowers ,,, fabulous :-)

Luv
Lols x x x