Thursday 26 August 2010

Kraftie Kimmie Cinderella and WOYWW

This is my new Stamp that I have coloured and my papers are a neglected K and Co pad. I have kept the design rather simple as the image is large. I have puch out the swirls and added gold sparkles to the flowers.

Challenges -

  • Simon Says - Paper piecing
  • Sketch and Stash - sketch
  • Stamp with fun - card for a girl
  • Spoonful of sugar - 3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon
  • Papertake weekly - 3-2-1
  • Cute Card Thursday - Dieing for a punch
I am so excited because I won my first challenge today, I won Cute Card Thursday this week!!!!





This is my desk, it was taken yesterday I just did not get chance to load the picture. The image is a Mo Manning I am colouring for Edward's first day at school on the 6th, I cannot belive my little boy is big enough to start school. The pots you can see contain my WOC flowers in colour order. My newly done copics chart as the other had faded over the last year and my skin tone copics out.



This is Paul's desk, he has finally decided to start painting his wargames figures after months of them being out!

18 comments:

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card Victoria, love purple cards and your image is beautifully coloured!
Clairex

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the Tim Burton-esque image! Pretty purples, too! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Daniele said...

so organised and congrats on winning your first cahllenge
thanks for the peek
hugs

Spyder said...

Watch those wars games don't start invading! Love Mo's images, and the card is gorgeous! Have a great woyww
sorry I'm late!
((Lyn))

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I find it hard to believe that this was your first challenge win Vicky. I wonder if it is because you don't always link the challenges and your entry therefore may not count, which is a sham as your cards are so lovely.

Love this card that image is so fab and my fave colour. Marianne x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vicky :-) the image is fab and the colours and papers you used are perfect, lovely flowers too :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW, Sketch and Stash and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

voodoo vixen said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours... and I am amazed at the patience of anyone who is attempting to paint all those little war people!!

Carola Bartz said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Vicky, love that Kraftin Kimmy image - oh dear, another for the old wish list! Congrats on your win, Jo x

Heather said...

Congratulations on your win Vicky. Gosh what tidy crafters you and OH both are. Love your card, her paper pieced dress is fantastic and your colour scheme is fabilous.
Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!!! Love to see your crafty workspace! you look so organised! Hugs Juls

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can tell you are really excited about winning your first challenge. What an honor. I like it that you showed both yours and your husband's desks. I can tell you are both neat and tidy. Sorry I'm so late getting here. I didn't refresh the list until it was almost too late. Happy belated WOYWW.

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card Vicky. I just love those images and yes, they are perfect for paper piecing.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Congratulations on your win and watch hubby doesn't 'invade' your workspace!!

Happy Creating.....sorry i'm a little late!

xx

Distressed Miss said...

Congrats on your win hun!! Love your card I am a real fan of KK and I think your colour choice is great.
Hugs
Clare
x

Pop's Cards said...

Love this one so much, the colours are fab and the whole designs is gorgeous hugs Posp x

Jane said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colour scheme and this image looks brilliant paper pieced! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! I love the glimmer on the flowers! Thanks for sharing Paul's desk too, it's great to see a man involved with crafty type stuff too!