Saturday 21 August 2010

Sweetpea - Poinsetta Fairy in Pink

I wonder if it will ever stop raining? Here is my card I have done for the following challenges. I have played about to try and lighten it due to the poorlight but it has come across very pink so have shown the card below prior to this and show the glitter (pink sparkles). The image is Sweetpea's Poinsetta Fairy, the paper is basic grey Eva, the flowers are prima and the brads were papermania I think the packaging has long gone. The lace is stash, I hope you like x

Challenges

Cute card thursday - sketch
crafts and me - petals and pearls
my time to craft - glitter and glitz
sweetpea stampers - swirls and flourishes
spoonful of sugar - Christams in August (Christmas stamp)

12 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Great card & fantastic colour combo.
I know how you feel when it comes to taking a pic of your finished card, you should see the positions i get into Lol xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous hun your colours are just perfect big hugs pops x

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

Julie said...

Beautiful. The image is just lovely.

Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah A said...

Beautiful card, I know what you mean about the light, I wander round the house sometimes and get into all kinds of wierd and wonderful positions with my cards lol!

Thanks for joining us over on Sweet Pea Stampers this week.

Sarah x

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is really pretty thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers this week. Hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

just lovely Victoria!!!
thanks for joining us at SPS!!!

Chrissie said...

This is just lovely and perfect for our challenge at My Time to Craft this week! Thanks for joining us!
Chrissie

Juls said...

just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

crafty amy said...

Oh Victoria this is gorgeous she is so pretty and they are just the perfect embelishments :D
Thank you for joining us at Sweet pea stampers and Crafts and Me. Good luck

Hugs

Amy xx

Annie said...

a fabulous card! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x