Saturday 21 August 2010

Wags and whiskers Blog Hop and update


Just a reminder that the Wags and Whiskers Blog Hop for the new fairytale release is on, just click on the picture to take you to the beginning.

Sorry I have not been around of late, having a disaster of a month. First I was suffering with that horrid cough and then whilst on holiday I hit my head on a beam on a napoleonic ship and have given myself concussion, so dizzy and splitting headache. Doctors have said no long term damage just need to take it easy for a week or two. I hope to get back into the craft room and join in all the challenges soon. I have been visiting blogs even if I have not commented.

hugs Vicky x

1 comment:

sallysbitz2 said...

Well hope you feel better now xx

Look forward to seeing your creations when your back on track xx