Saturday 13 November 2010

Wags and Whiskers DT Challenge Card - Vellum or accetate or tissue

First of all big apologises, I thought this had posted yesterday but seems to have got lost in the ether, both boys were wheezing yesterday so I did not manage any blogging or card making at all. So sorry.
I love this stamp (Rosalie) from Wags and Whiskers and is rapidly becoming one of my favourites for little girls cards. I have paper pierced her as I thought the vellum would make lovely wings, although it does not stamp very well and this is mark 6. The paper is new from Basic Grey and called Marjolaine and it is so so lush. The flowers I have punched out of the papers to match the dress and flowers on the image. There is also a layer of vellum punched too. The image has then been highlighted in chalk. I do hope you like and will join us in the challenge.

Challenges
Basic grey - Wings x

2 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeoous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Heather said...

Fabulous card Vicky - love the new Marjolaine papers and brilliant paper piecing of the cute image.

So glad you could join us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx