Wednesday 23 February 2011

A Stamp for Luke

This is taken from Lacey's store blog Stamp and Create.

"I have posted before about my little friend Luke and his battle with complications from Spinal Meningitis. You can read about his story here and my card drive for Luke here.

I have purchased a special image called "Little Luke" as a fundraiser for Luke and his family (Luke likes Star Wars which is why I chose this image)...

100% of the sale of this digital stamp will be donated to Luke's family to help with medical bills and travel expenses for his treatment at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota."

Please show your support and purchase this, thank you x

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My emma had E-coli Meningitis when she was 3 weeks old :( we are very lucky she is here today! Great cause, i'll be buying this.

Ali x