Friday 4 March 2011

Wags and Whiskers Angelique DT Card.


I am sorry not been around and I am so sorry to Lacey and Nikki for this being late. I am not to bad it has been the whole family this past week. My Nan has had a stroke and been in hospital with pneumonia. my step Grandad (another family branch) has had pneumonia too and my husbands Nan feel and broke her wrist. Add to this my eldest son's 5th birthday and holding a party here last night, my brain could take no more and frazzelled last night.
The papers are Basic Grey Ambrosia, ribbon is stash and the image is Angelique. I was not sure where to add any flowers etc as the papers are so busy. I hope you like and will join us at Wags and Whiskers for our more than one fold challenge.

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Vicky!! I used this fold too...I just love your colors and coloring!! Beautiful!! Hope you have a great weekend and are feeling better.
hugs,
Chris