Tuesday 24 January 2012

Demeter - Kraftin Kimmie


Was I shocked to get these through the post yesterday and had to stamp this one up and begin colouring it. My lovely husband brought them as a surprise set as I had said how much I loved them ( I did Classical Studies as one of my A Levels nearly 20 years ago - eekkk). This stunning lady is called Demeter. I have cloloured her in copics and polychromo's. The paper is MME Lost and found Sunshine Pad, I simply adore this paper. The flowers are WOC, and the lace I think was the ribbon girls.

Now before the challenges I am trying to discover new challenge blogs and moving them from the sidebar to a page tab as for some reason blogger is not letting me copy and paste into the little box and also I am not able to comment on some people's blogs, if you know what I may have done wrong can you please tell me how to fix it.

Challenges

Secret Crafter - food and drink
Kraftin Kimmie - spotlight on image
Sketch Saturday
Papertake Weekly
Make it monday
Cupcake challenges - love (this card is Demeter the goddess of fertility and is a goodluck card for someone very special who starts IVF next week)
Simon says stamp and show - song title - fields of gold.
Stamp with fun - cute  vintage
creative stamp friends - vintage/antique
Craft your passion- colour bingo

16 comments:

Brodders said...

Gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Challenges this week :) - Jane x

Candy C said...

Hello. Your card is so pretty! LOVE the song title! I really like your design and the papers you chose to use in your layers. The flowers and lace are wonderful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Rene said...

Very elegant! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM and remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Steph said...

Such a pretty colour combination! Love that cute image too! I saw you on Make it Monday! x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jeni said...

What a sweet Hubby!!! Beautiful card Victoria, love the lace and flowers. So perfect for this goddess. ~jeni :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lucky you, these are so fab. Great card too.

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous project, Thank you for joining us at SCSC this week
Hugs
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.You've coloured her so beautifully and love the placement of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, many thanks for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card. Love the image and scrummy papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty papers!! I love the brads and lace too!

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
*Sign up for our Newsletter

SophiePScrap said...

Funny how we get similar inspiration from one single image! I love your card, I'm jealous of the sewing, I wish I could do that!

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, came over from mim x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card Vicky with a fab image and gorgeous papers. I'm not sure what your highlighted bit is but thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Really elegant and a nice idea for your friend's card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley