Monday 23 January 2012

Lemonade Anyone? - Belles and Whistles (Stamp and Create Product Spotlight)


Hello All, Have you checked out the post on the Stamp and Create blog yet? No you could win a prize a week, this week there is a fantastic High Hopes Stamp on offer, so when you have been here, nip over.

The spotlight this week is on Belles and Whistles Stamps. I have used one from the first release I think called Lemonade Anyone. I have mounted her on Basic Grey Marjoraine papers and the brads and button used are also Basic Grey, I love how they co-ordinate with the papers, don't you? No flowers as I have used this wonderful ornamental bracket from Tim Holtz.

4 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the image, beautifully coloured and adore the dp used too.

Jayne xx

Jeni said...

Soooo sweet! Love your mix of DP and that image is a cutie. ~jeni :)

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and loving all your details too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your adorable card, its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby